Little question..Cant seem to find in the manual - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Little question..Cant seem to find in the manual

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

pauldavid

Little question..Cant seem to find in the manual

Postby pauldavid » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Hello.

I am wondering how excactly to use the new slider beside the pads ??

I looked in the manual but might be overlooking it. I also looked at the "whats new" info, and read that it helps with automation while recording.

That sounds cool, but can someone point me in the direction where I can find these answers, and if it is in the manual what page is it on ?

Thanks.

rob_fx (ex-FX)
Left to roam the Cursed Earth

Postby rob_fx (ex-FX) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Send us a screen-shot circling the fader you mean and we'll tell you what it does.

-R.
"I was great engineer once, but then I took an arrow to the knee..."

pauldavid

Postby pauldavid » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Cant right now as I am away from guru.

But its the new big fader to the left of all the pads. "Instant graph" I think its called ? but not certain on that.

Basically the huge fader that was never there before. I know theres gotta be a guide to it somewhere, but cant find it.

sec_9

Postby sec_9 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Hey there. it's for recording graph data on the fly, eg, if you want to record in some velocity levels, find the velocity page for the pad you want to edit, hit record and move the slider around. It's also midi cc'd up and I think that the no is 92 but I'm not too sure.

Return to “GURU”