Forum

FXpansion Forum - Beta

Geist-The my order goofed, no geist in my account- thread

Support for Geist

Moderators: Drew_fx, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

abstractcats

Geist-The my order goofed, no geist in my account- thread

Postby abstractcats » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:58 am

Using Paypal, it said error and gave a contact email at FXpansion. I did get a Paypal receipt for my order in my email. Ugh! The wait is killing me :lol: I do have an email into FXpansion. Thanks guys, ScottAC

kingski

Postby kingski » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:54 am

I also had the same problem today. I paid thru HBSC, and got an error returning to the fxpansion site. I was able to print an HBSC receipt for my order, but my CC was never charged, and I received no email confirmation. I'd try agian, but don't want to be charged twice.

abstractcats

Postby abstractcats » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:58 am

kingski wrote:I also had the same problem today. I paid thru HBSC, and got an error returning to the fxpansion site. I was able to print an HBSC receipt for my order, but my CC was never charged, and I received no email confirmation. I'd try agian, but don't want to be charged twice.

Yeah, I'd say email the FX kids and give it 24 hrs. Thats my plan, so far.

kingski

Postby kingski » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:19 am

Yup...that's what I'm doing, but their support info said to post here, in case something's off with the email.

emspace

Postby emspace » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:41 am

kingski wrote:I also had the same problem today. I paid thru HBSC, and got an error returning to the fxpansion site. I was able to print an HBSC receipt for my order, but my CC was never charged, and I received no email confirmation. I'd try agian, but don't want to be charged twice.

Same exact problem! I didn't get to print my receipt though :cry:. I hit refresh with no success and in retrospect I shouldn't have because now I don't know if I'm going to be charged twice or not (so far it doesn't seem like I was charged at all).

abstractcats

Postby abstractcats » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:27 am

emspace wrote:

Same exact problem! I didn't get to print my receipt though :cry:. I hit refresh with no success and in retrospect I shouldn't have because now I don't know if I'm going to be charged twice or not (so far it doesn't seem like I was charged at all).

paypal sent my receipt almost instantly and the transaction is showing in my paypal so I know I was charged, don't know about using a CC though, I do have an HSBC card but I don't remember how long it takes to show.

__BT41__

Postby __BT41__ » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 am

same problem, sent email to FX, etc....

abstractcats

Postby abstractcats » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:46 am

__BT41__ wrote:same problem, sent email to FX, etc....

This has become a club I think :lol:

kingski

Postby kingski » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:19 am

OK...Fxpansion. Do you want our business...or not!

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

Postby Angus_FX » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:07 am

Of course we do.. as soon as our Web guy appears I'll get him to have a look what's up. Andreeeeeeaaaas!!! Paging Switzerland!!!
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --
Twitter | YouTube
Synth Squad | BFD Eco

rafalrudawski

Postby rafalrudawski » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:10 am

Sorry you're having problems. I've alerted our webmaster about it, so hopefully we'll get it resolved soon.

Steve.

ashsmith

Postby ashsmith » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:22 am

I wish I'd read this thread before I used Paypal. Doh.

phraggle

Postby phraggle » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am

I had the same problem last night - tried paying wth Visa, got returned to a blank FXpansion page. Tried paying with PayPal - got an error message, then received a receipt in email, but no email with links or anything - so I don't even know for sure if my CC was charged. Sent an email to support.

Drew_fx

Postby Drew_fx » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Hey guys,

Just to let you know, we're looking into these issues and hope to have you all up and running very soon!

Cheers,

Drew

phraggle

Postby phraggle » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Hey guys - any clues yet as to what's happening with the store thing?

Return to “Geist”