All about how to use edrums with BFD / BFD2
Moderators: Drew_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, Moderators
- Righteous Drum Lord
- Posts: 792
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:35 pm
Here is the MIDI map that I use for the Roland TD20 and TD20SX.
1. Reinitialize factory settings on the Roland Module.
2. Download this file
3. Unzip this file
4. Place the contents (2 files) into your Maps folder located with your documents.
5. Launch BFD2 and do a Trash and Rebuild
6. Set your Roland module to the first preset and start playing.
I have confirmed this works with the TD20SX. Roland told me that the note numbers will line up with the TD20. I have done a few clinics on brand new Roland TD20SX kits and never had a problem. Good Luck!
- Emrich TD20_20X Map.zip
- (61.87 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:45 am
Hey thanks for the quick reply. just got back to my computer and tried it out. It works a dream.
Thanks again mate was banging my head against a brick wall for a while there!
Return to “Edrumming with BFD”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest