FXpansion Forum

How to enable velocity?

Support forum for Tremor

Moderators: Drew_fx, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

How to enable velocity?

Postby ruiguerreiro » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:44 pm

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on the forum. I purchased Tremor only a couple days ago, and I'm also quite new to synthesis, so try to go easy on me ;)
So, I'm trying to build a drum kit, and I'm quite happy with what I have so far, but for some reason, the Velocity feature doesn't seem to work on any sound I create.
I mean, the drag-up-and-down feature that I can use on any preset to adjust each note's intensity, doesn't seem to do anything on my sounds. It visually changes from dark to light blue, when I drag it, but I don't hear any difference between them. I most likely have to enable something else for this to work, but I just can't figure out what.
I hope you understand what I mean.
Thank you so much for your help!

Jah Servant

Re: How to enable velocity?

Postby Jah Servant » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:12 am

You have to use the velocity transmod selection and apply it to the output, so you can control if it works from 0 to full or only over a certain range depending on how much mod you apply and the base setting of the output.
You can control anything with velocity like this, tone/pitch, envelope lengths, etc.

Return to “Tremor”