The latest version of Strobe2 is now available, which fixes a number of issues including lost notes at higher voice counts. The key changes from Strobe2 v22.214.171.124 to v126.96.36.199 are as follows:
- A few CPU optimisations, most noticeable when polyphony / voice count is low.
- Added an indicator to the Quick Presets to show if a preset has been edited from its initial state.
- Fixed support for older SSE2/SSE4 CPUs.
- Addressed system compatibility issues affecting a small number of Logic (OS X) and stand-alone (Win & OS X) users.
- Zipfolder-based drag-and-drop install for Sound Packs - we will be rolling out some new preset packs for Strobe2 over the summer.
The full list of release notes can be found here: