How do I configure Yahoo email setup on outlook? - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

How do I configure Yahoo email setup on outlook?

Support for the FXpansion online shop, useraccounts, registering products and all other aspects of the FXpansion website

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

chrisevans98711

How do I configure Yahoo email setup on outlook?

Postby chrisevans98711 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:32 am

Are you seeking out to configure Yahoo email setup on Microsoft outlook? It’s too easy let’s see how! First, sign in to your Yahoo email and click settings (gear) on top and then click Account Info > Account Security and turn the toggle on for “allow apps that use less secure sign-in”. Now open the outlook desktop and click file > info > add account and select the manual setup. Now click POP or IMAP and click “next”. Thereafter fill your details such as name, email, and password now write incoming mail server as “imap.mail.yahoo.com” and outgoing mail server as “smtp.mail.yahoo.com”, now click “More Settings”. Go to “Outgoing Server tab” and ✔mark (SMTP) requires authentication and click “ok”. Now on advance tab write “993” in IMAP box and “465” in SMTP box and choose “SSL” for an encrypted connection, click “ok” and then click “Close” and click “finish”. And it’s done. If you find any problem in Yahoo email setup on outlook then you can contact us, we will help you out.

Lewis-H

Re: How do I configure Yahoo email setup on outlook?

Postby Lewis-H » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:03 pm

Open Outlook.
Click the File menu.
Click Add Account.
Select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
Select POP or IMAP. ...
Within POP and IMAP Account Settings, fill out Your Name and full Email Address.

Return to “FX Website Support”